Did you binge watch Black Mirror and The Handmaid’s Tale?
Then Brave New World 2.0 is for you.
- Science fiction in the theatre
- Dystopian drama in the theater, comparable to series such as Black Mirror, Sense8 and The Handmaid’s Tale.
- Winner of the Directing Award 2018
- Overwhelming dance, in-your-face theater, stunning video and live music
- Today’s theater, in today’s language
- Four top-of-the-line companies for the price of one, in a theater near you
- Could you fall in love with an algorithm? Would you like for your terminally ill grandmother to be taken care of by a robot? Should a self-driving car be able to explain why it hit a person? Is A.I. technology making the world a better place or is it increasing the existing inequality between the haves and have-nots?
Previously NITE made Carrousel &
Salam (winner regieprijs 2018)